Once out of fashion, matrix organizations are having a resurgence. Complex environments require complex organizations to manage them successfully.
Operating in a matrix is challenging, you need to be able to network across multiple reporting lines, communicate and negotiate using technology and coordinate work across borders.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Performing Effectively in a Matrix Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of matrix working
- Develop flexibility, adaptability and initiative to succeed in a matrix
- Manage multiple managers with different working styles
- Deal with conflicting priorities
- Create a virtual presence to build effective working relationships and networks
- Use technology to communicate, coordinate and negotiate across borders
- Implement a process to influence and negotiate solutions.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Increased collaboration across divisions, cultures and time zones
- Improvement in communication through effective use of communication technologies
- Greater efficiency through clarity of roles, cooperation and collaboration.
All individuals operating in a matrix environment who can perform at a higher level by gaining the core skills and knowledge for matrix working.
The Performing Effectively in a Matrix Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.