The creation of value both within and across enterprises remains largely untapped. Remote and agile working is the new norm. Maximizing the productive value of individuals working remotely has become a core management capability for borderless organizations.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Managing Remote Contributors Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Create the conditions needed for successful communication, trust building and motivation
- Ensure that remote workers are as equally aligned as face-to-face colleagues
- Use technology appropriately to manage and collaborate at a distance
- Create and sustain the motivation and discipline of remote worker participation
- Anticipate and overcome the obstacles to peak performance
- Use clear, effective and transparent processes to facilitate engagement of remote workers
- Understand and capitalize on the different conditions of culture and circumstance
- Monitor and appraise the performance of remote workers.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Improved management of global teams
- Improved communication in the virtual environment
- Improved cooperation and teamwork
- Improved problem solving
- Reduced team conflict.
Those who are, or are soon to be, leaders and managers, who need to maximize the engagement and contribution of remote workers.
The Managing Remote Contributors Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.