Virtual meetings are already the norm for most organizations - they have become an everyday business reality. The speed of business in the borderless workplace has forced virtual meetings upon us, but few of us have adapted our skills to truly master them.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Leading Effective Virtual Meetings Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the challenges of leading and attending virtual meetings
- Leverage virtual meeting best practices to achieve meeting goals and outcomes
- Maximize use of platform tools to drive powerful and engaging virtual meetings
- Deliver clear objectives, set audience expectations and capture action items
- Initiate and manage discussions effectively with virtual colleagues
- Participate and contribute proactively during virtual meetings
- Accommodate different cultures and manage time zone differences
- Anticipate and overcome technical issues.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- More productive meetings
- Time wasting reduced and time saved
- Improvement in the quality and effectiveness of individual contributions to meetings
- Increased effectiveness and value of follow up activities.
Individuals that need to master the skills required to generate results from virtual meetings.
The Leading Effective Virtual Meetings Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.