Today's digital technologies and the speed of work have transformed how we interact with our audiences. Agility and fluency in designing and delivering presentations live and online is now a core skill for the borderless worker.
The move from physical to virtual presentations requires us to rethink our presentation techniques so that they capitalise on what the virtual medium has to offer.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Impactful Virtual Presentations Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Leverage virtual presentation best practices and techniques
- Overcome the challenges of presenting to a virtual audience
- Deliver virtual presentations that engage the audience and promote interaction
- Plan presentation objectives and set audience expectations
- Present and control information in a clear, purposeful and engaging manner
- Initiate and manage discussions with numerous attendees
- Anticipate and overcome technical problems
- Close presentations with impact and calls to action
- Convert face-to-face presentations into a virtual format.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Improved business presentations
- Time saved through efficient and focused design and delivery of presentations
- Improved confidence in those giving presentations
- Increased engagement in the subject and purpose of the presentation from colleagues and customers.
Individuals that need the skills and know-how to design and deliver presentations that engage and influence virtual audiences.
The Impactful Virtual Presentations Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.