Globalization and revolutionary technologies have created a new virtual landscape which brings us fresh challenges in communicating via technology, across geographies, time zones and cultures.
Being a successful virtual communicator requires us to select and use the appropriate technology to achieve shared understanding and effective collaboration with colleagues, teams and clients.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Communicating Virtually Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Elevate from being digitally literate to digitally fluent
- Collaborate with others using appropriate virtual tools and systems
- Establish productive and trusting virtual working relationships
- Select and use appropriate communication tools to generate shared understanding
- Leverage virtual technologies to drive projects and tasks
- Operate effectively and efficiently across different cultures and time zones.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Improved business communication
- Increased productivity
- Improved competence in operating within the virtual environment
- Improved working relationships.
Individuals who need to maximize their use of tools, techniques and strategies to communicate more effectively through technology.
The Communicating Virtually Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.