Virtual teams are carrying a significant share of the functional and project workload in many international corporations. These teams require higher levels of attention, discipline and effort than co-located teams.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Virtual Teamwork Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Communicate with team members effectively in the virtual environment
- Cooperate effectively across time and distance
- Integrate virtual and non-virtual activities
- Manage conflict within the virtual team
- Develop and maintain mutual understanding between all team members
- Monitor and review the performance of the virtual team
- Harness and support the team’s differing capabilities to get things done.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Improved communication in the virtual environment
- Improved problem solving
- Reduced team conflict.
Managers and individual team contributors who need to develop the understanding, skills and confidence required to accelerate virtual team performance.
The Virtual Teamwork Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.