Getting best performance from others
Managers and leaders are responsible for developing high performance teams that are able to drive an organization towards success.
The competencies and skills required from a leader or manager to achieve first-class performance from themselves and their team are complex. Leaders and managers must have exceptional inter personal skills to communicate team goals and objectives and motivate individual team members.
An exceptional leader must be able to coach their team towards shared goals, whilst allowing individual team members to achieve their own personal development and career objectives. members and self discipline.
Finally, a successful leader or manager must demonstrate great self discipline, that allows them to prioritize and delegate their workload to ensure all deadlines are met and their individual and team productivity remains high at all times.
TMA World’s management leadership training allows leaders and managers to develop key management skills across their organization to advance global competitiveness.
Our flexible, cutting edge business management training solutions have been designed to develop world class leadership skills, whilst minimising the amount of business hours required to develop these competencies.
Individuals are given the opportunity to identify their strengths and address any areas that require improvement, meaning that the training they receive is very relevant to their needs.
We have a number of resources available to leaders and managers, or those who are soon to be in a leadership role, including:
The Global Collaboration app
The new Global Collaboration mobile app from TMA World provides a fast, fun and practical way for your busy executives to work on the move. 9 essential skills for being effective in the global workplace are addressed, including manage remote workers, communicate virtually and thriving in a global organization. Each module offers tips and guidance on what to do and what not to do.
Managers and leaders can use the Global Collaboration app to identify areas of performance that need further development on a company-wide, team or individual basis.
Relevant Learning Paths:
- Adaptive Leadership
- Communication & Motivating
- Developing & Maintaining Trust
- High performance Teams
- Leading Change
- Manager as Coach
- Managing Conflict
- Negotiating & Influencing
- Prioritizing & Delegating
Viewpoints and Mindlines:
- Thoughts on Collaboration Strategy
- Building Global Alignment through Enterprise-Wide Learning
- Managing Remote Workers: Ten Tips
- New Thinking on Developing Global Leaders
- The Principles of Collaborative Global Teams in 10 Words or Less
- Developing Talent in Emerging Markets
- Global Virtual Teams: Closing the Importance-Performance Gap
- 2020 Vision: Future Certainties and Uncertainties for Leaders
- Outsourcing Challenges in India
- Really Smart Offshore Outsourcing
- Trends and HR: Getting in STEP
- The Challenge for e-learning: Developing Managers to Execute Business Strategy
- HR and the Execution Imperative
- Building Enterprise-Wide Cultural Intelligence: The TMA Word Country Navigator
- Building Cultural Intelligence
- Building High Performance Global Teams
- Building Country-Specific Cultural Intelligence