Think strategically about the mindset and skills you need to succeed in today's global business environment.
You will learn key strategies to enable you to work more effectively with individuals from specific countries, whether remotely, from your home country or in the country itself.
e-learning modules are available for a diverse range of countries, including the most popular business cultures:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Who can benefit?
Individuals who work with colleagues, customers, partners or suppliers based in different countries to their own.
Each module, which can be revisited as often as the user wishes, can be used as a standalone learning experience, or incorporated into a blended learning solution for individuals, teams or your entire enterprise.
- Learner-oriented, pictorial design
- Fluid, interactive structure
- Learning consolidation quizzes
- Easy to deliver
Each e-learning module has four key sections:
- An overview of the country, common experiences and recent history.
- The country's cultural orientations. How to conduct relationships, carry out tasks and make decisions.
- Ten top tips for working in the country and practical advice on conducting meetings, presenting, negotiating, handling conflict and more.
- Knowledge consolidation through an interactive quiz.