Leaders in borderless organizations face complex challenges stemming from geographical, cultural, operational, political and commercial differences.
Today’s Matrix Leader must skillfully integrate global strategies with local demands, navigate a volatile and matrixed environment and harness global collaboration to create competitive advantage.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Matrix Leadership Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Assess the current effectiveness of their matrix leadership capabilities
- Improve matrix leadership capabilities through awareness of personal, interpersonal and environmental challenges
- Work confidently with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity to successfully navigate the global business environment
- Identify and manage the organization’s key global drivers
- Utilize global operating principles, processes and techniques to optimize performance
- Develop and role model a global mindset for the matrixed organization.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- The development of a matrix mindset
- Improved global leadership
- Improved global performance
- Effective development and implementation of global strategies.
Those who are, or are soon to be, leaders and managers, who need to develop the leadership capabilities to fulfil global responsibilities in a matrix organization.
The Matrix Leadership Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.