Ongoing transformational change and environmental uncertainty are making greater demands on organizations to be highly responsive and agile. Consequently, managers must enhance their ability to manage people under conditions of increased turbulence and stress.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Managing in Turbulent Times Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Analyze sources of turbulence through the VUCA framework: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity
- Identify countermeasures to VUCA turbulence
- Recognize and manage stress in themselves and others
- Implement a systematic approach for leading change in their organization
- Apply specific communication, influencing and conflict resolution skills to manage relationships
- Sustain employee motivation and engagement through turbulent times.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Deeper levels of employee engagement
- Development of management capabilities which embrace change and enable innovation
- Transferable communication skills within and across project teams
Leaders and managers whose roles require an ability to navigate through constant change and uncertainty.
The Managing In Turbulent Times Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.