Globalization and digital technologies are transforming where, when and how work gets done. One consequence of this is that the quality of virtual team leadership in an organization has now become more strategically important.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Leading Virtual Teams Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Minimize the obstacles to virtual team success: isolation, fragmentation and confusion
- Manage the necessary systems and processes to support effective virtual teamwork
- Encourage team members to collaborate, communicate, cooperate and coordinate successfully
- Manage operations effectively and efficiently across time zones
- Share work with others using appropriate virtual tools and systems
- Establish and maintain positive team mindset across borders, time zones and cultures
- Manage the obstacles to effective communication in the virtual environment.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- Improved communication, cooperation and collaboration
- Improved team working
- Increased productivity
- Improved competence in operating within the virtual environment
- Improved working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Stronger, clearer leadership of virtual teams.
Leaders and managers who need to develop the necessary mindsets, skills and tools needed for leading across virtual teams.
The Leading Virtual Teams Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.