Leaders in borderless organizations face complex challenges stemming from geographical, cultural, operational, political and commercial differences.
Today’s Global Leader must skilfully integrate global strategies with local demands, navigate a volatile and matrixed environment and harness global collaboration to create competitive advantage.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Global Leadership Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Assess the current effectiveness of their global leadership capabilities
- Improve global leadership capabilities through awareness of personal, interpersonal and environmental challenges
- Work confidently with volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity to successfully navigate the global business environment
- Identify and manage the organization’s key global drivers
- Utilize global operating principles, processes and techniques to optimize performance
- Develop and role model a global mindset for the matrixed organization.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- The development of a global mindset
- Improved global leadership
- Improved global performance
- Effective development and implementation of global strategies.
Those who are, or are soon to be, leaders and managers, who need to develop the leadership capabilities to fulfil global responsibilities.
The Global Leadership Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.