Underestimating the impact of cultural differences in the global business environment can lead to misunderstandings, misalignment and missed opportunities. Leveraging the value from cultural differences, however, can lead to breakthrough thinking and more effective collaboration.
Benefits for the delegate.
By completing the Developing Cultural Intelligence Learning Path, delegates will be able to:
- Define cultural intelligence by focusing on attitudes, awareness, knowledge and skills
- Distinguish between attitudes and behaviours that are culturally based and those that are not
- Develop a deeper understanding of the cultures of customers and colleagues
- Use cultural intelligence to enable effective communication and build trusting relationships
- Modify their own behaviour to make the most out of cultural differences
- Work confidently with cultural differences in virtual and face-to-face environments
- Achieve desired results by acting out of choice and not out of habit.
Benefits for your organization.
Business impacts associated with the implementation of the competencies developed on this Learning Path include:
- An increased understanding of the cultures of customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Increased performance resulting from greater understanding of cultural differences
- Improvements in the reputation and the representation of the organization as culturally intelligent
- Increased effectiveness in virtual working through understanding and responsiveness to cultural difference.
All individuals who want to maximize the quality and productivity of their international relationships.
The Developing Cultural Intelligence Learning Path follows our unique Discover-Develop-Deploy learning philosophy.
The workshop component can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.